Agnostic.com

6 1

President of the US

Who was the first person to hold the title of Preident of the United States

#USA
MrLee 5 June 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The First President Of the United States Was A Black Man (John Hanson) [praiserichmond.com]

@iamjc Hmm..didn't notice that. I found numerous websites saying that John Hanson had two African Moor ancestors, but he was president before photography was invented, so no way to confirm it, and later depictions show him as white, so it can't be proven.

@iamjc No proof, as far as I could find. The websites that said it was true cited the Moor grandparents, but again, no proof because of lack of photos.

In the interium between the Articles of Confederation and organizing the new Constitutional Republic to be know as the United States of America, John Hansen was appointed interium President. After grabbing several women by the pussy and a lengthy discussion on penis size, George Washington was inducted. I made up part of that.

Preident?????​​ nobody has ever been Preident of the United States​

John Hansen from 1781 to 1782

Happens to be one of my ancestors. Per Ancestry.com.

@jlynn37 that's cool 🙂

John Hansen

George Washington?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:113991
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.