Agnostic.com

1 1

People say think outside the box. I build frames and to my knowledge a square cannot have 4 perfect sides. Since two sides need to be a little longer to overlap and completed the square. If a box had 4 perfect sides every corner would have to run infinitely and never overlap. What box ? Lol

Same with a circle pi is used to formulated the circle but a physical circle is a complete product. How do you get a finished product from a infinite equation?

Hgrace 3 Dec 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A square is 4 straight lines of equal lengths that make 4 right angles. What do you mean by a square cannot have 4 perfect sides?

Mathematical formulas aren't used in the way you are using the word formulate. Pi is used to describe the circumference or diameter of a circle.

Not that I'm an expert, it just seems you are misusing terms rather than thinking outside the box. Or maybe I am misunderstanding the language you are using because I am respectfully yet thoroughly confused, lol!

I mean physically impossible. Theoretically it is possible. The imagination is a very deceptive thing lol

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11473
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.