• 3 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 2 votes
  • 15 votes
jj665 4 June 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ham sammich.

Tonight, I made delicious oven-baked barbecue chicken!

jj665 Level 4 June 27, 2018

BBQ with slaw and onion rings.

Soylent green

Delicious

Ham and Green Beans.

Hamburger helper for me!

jj665 Level 4 June 25, 2018

Shrimp!

Homemade shrimp burgers & fresh snap beans with onion & garlic.

I call it the "wtf is in my fridge/freezer medley"

Had some pre-seasoned shrimp scampi, and some "riced" (aka: very finely cut) cauliflower sitting in the freezer. So I basically warmed them both up, and put them together.

It was pretty tasty, I'm going to experiment with the minced cauliflower more, but I'll just season unfrozen shrimp myself next time. I'd imaging it'd go well with other seafood, going to try grilled salmon with the minced cauliflower.

Mix the cauliflower with a little bit of fig infused balsamic vinegar, and some tarragon, crushed red pepper, garlic, and a hint of basil/oregano. Serve with the grilled salmon, missing a starch though...... sweet potato... yeah. There's dinner.

If someone beats me to this idea, let me know how that worked out for ya. 🙂

Tricolor pasta with olive oil, cauliflower ,pistachios,golden raisins,saffron,fresh basil,garlic,tomato paste ,fresh lemon juice,hot pepper flakes and salt and pepper .A fantastic Italian dish i learned how to make a while back.

Homemade Sushi and Sashimi, tuna and salmon. My stepmom is from Osaka, Japan and taught me Japanese cooking.

@Donotbelieve It was very good considering I got the tuna and salmon from the grocery store, you have to pick the good cuts from the main piece of fish. I'll cook up the rest tomorrow, perfectly fine seared in a pan. Maybe tuna burgers and salmon salad.

Made from scratch beef strew .

Toasted cucumber sandwich and french fries

Home made mushroom soup.

Zster Level 8 June 24, 2018

Can of chili, crackers, several spoons of peanut butter, water.

pork

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:114935
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.