Agnostic.com

9 5

I am just saying Happy New Year to you all, and I hope your 2018 is remarkable.
Does anyone make resolutions?
I don't really except the same as I do every year, laugh, love, be happy and good to people, and travel more, go on a new adventure.
Next year I hope to make it to Miami in October to go on a party cruise with some friends, and I have always wanted to get to NYC and down to St Maarten.

Sacha 7 Dec 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Thank you

Welcome to This site, and you also have a happy New Year!!!

Happy new year from the UK. Any change that is likely to be achieved is done for a reason. New year just isn't a good enough reason lol

Happy New Year to you also!!!

I'm in Florida right now, visiting my daughter and her family. This is where I will be for the New Year!

Happy New Year, to you as well. I don't make resolutions I prefer to live my life the same as I have always done, making realistic goals and working towards accomplishing them. I will continue as I am seems a good resolution for me.

Happy New Year to you to Sacha. NYC and St Maarten are both awesome places. I had a blast in St M. The water and beaches are beautiful. I hope you make to both ?

Happy New Year back to you from Sydney!!
My new years resolution is to get into indoor climbing at least once a week, and this means making a real effort to find climbing buddies! not easy when none of your friends want to do it. It's so good for you!
Cheers
Jan

Happy new year to you too

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11664
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.