Agnostic.com

6 0

Karaoke picks?

I enjoy going out to karaoke. It's a country/biker bar, so I never know what to sing. If you're a karaoke enthusiast like me, what are your favorites?

AmberDawn 4 June 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Begin the Beguine

I. Love. Karaoke. On a good night I even sound halfway decent. Tops on my playlist: One Week (Barenaked Ladies--best to sing that one early in the evening), Werewolves of London (Warren Zevon), Jackie Wilson Said (Van Morrison), Mary Jane's Last Dance (Tom Petty/Heartbreakers), Take Me to the River (Talking Heads), Wicked Game (Chris Isaak), I've Got You Under My Skin (Frank Sinatra), I Wanna Be Around (Tony Bennett), Solitary Man (Neil Diamond), Something's Always Wrong (Toad the Wet Sprocket--rare but I find it occasionally), Dead Flowers (Stones), I'll Be Back (Beatles), Cruel to be Kind (Nick Lowe), & Lust for Life (Iggy Pop).

I've never done Lust For Life. I'm going to gave fo give that one a test drive next time.

Let's see.... what did I sing this past week at karaoke?

• I Will Follow You Into The Dark:
    Death Cab For Cutie
  • I'll Be You: The Replacements
  • Snowblind: Styx
  • The Bluest Eyes In Texas: Restless Heart
  • Honkytonk Woman: The Rolling Stones
  • Baby Blue: George Strait
  • Talk To Ya Later: The Tubes

It was a slow week. I got to sing a lot.

The teddy bear song - Barbara Fairchild

Not my scene.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:116865
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.