Agnostic.com

1 1

I have to say that my favorite genre of books are fantasy novels. There is just something about a world full of magic that captures my interest and attention. The ability to be able to see the world in lights that are more easily defined as black and white. Yet it also has the ability to teach about the inner struggles of these opposites within us and others. Sometimes the line can be blurred or crossed in ways you didn't think possible.
My favorite series lately has to be The Dresden Series by Jim Butcher. What are your favorite fantasy novels or do you have any suggestions that would expand my hunger for books?

Levi_Hinton 7 Dec 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

David Eddings had some great sets. Probably my favorites. The Belgariad and Mallorian series are fantastic! Stephen R. Donaldson had some great ones also. I love Fantasy books as well! What are your favs?

I started the Shanara series a long time ago but they bored me. might not have been in the frame of mind to read them yet. I heard the wheel of Time series is awesome. I will look up a few that you named, maybe they might spark my interest, thanks for the suggestions.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11815
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.