Agnostic.com

18 18

LINK Annoyed Camera Guy Smacks Down Christian Preacher - YouTube

This guy’s face at the end is priceless!!

EmeraldJewel 7 July 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

wow!! that is crazyness

What a douche.

That look on his face is him wrestling with whether or not to accept the reality that he's just trying to use his religion to justify his own petty biases and hatreds, and his mistreatment of people that (as far as he or anyone there that day can tell) do not deserve the kind of pronouncements he's handing out.

He's awfully brave if he thinks he's got the his holy 800 pound gorilla backing him up, and more hesitant when that gorilla might not agree with what he's doing.

What a piece of shit!

When theology meets reason this is the inevitable outcome. This dude is as deep as a street puddle.

He keeps this up, he will soon be the most righteous man in the cemetery.
His name is Dean Saxton and this video is from 2013, he is still active and making a nuisance of himself.
In May of last year he was beaten publicly with a baseball bat by a 19 year old girl who objected to being told she was a whore and deserved to be raped, and he did not get the message that exercising your freedom of speech does have consequences, so in a country like the USA where carrying a gun is legal, I suppose he thanks his wretched god that it was only a base ball bat that some one used on the back of his head.

In my experience, it's men that have problems getting girlfriends (or just getting laid) who are the ones that use religion to "slut shame" women for not paying them any attention in the first place. I could be wrong... but I can't imagine any of these college girls "giving him any." He's such a douche.

All most certainly yes, but guys like this are different, they don't use religion to slut shame because they can't get a girl friend, they are far more dangerous, they BLAME women for their wanting to have a girl friend, they see women as leading them in to temptation, in to being unclean, by deliberately being female and nice to look at, shame on them for not going out safely dressed only in a large wooden box. (In this particular guys case I think he probably blames women for making him feel so lustful he even has naughty thoughts about men).
Religiously based sexual repression can totally screw people up, it provokes the desire by making sex a forbidden fruit, and then tells them their natural needs are sinful, a sign of deviltry and that unless they "behave" they are off to see old Nick.
Tell this to a hormonal screwed up 14 year old and you WILL scar them for life male or female, especially when you deny them even the release of private masturbation and call it "self rape".
This is why there are so many kiddy fiddling priests and sadistic nuns in the world.

Wow, someone needed to

Oh well...dishing out shit works both ways.

Well done, camera man! Thank you.

I'm guessing this "preacher" doesn't do too well with the ladies!

That cameraman was like a dog with a bone....he just wasn’t letting that guy away with his hatred. Please note that the christian said that god told him to write the signs, implying that he was only taking orders from god. That is what all the Nazis said about gassing the Jews, they were just obeying the fuhrer Adolph Hitler.

Ah the smell of misogyny in the morning! Gees....

I was expecting a physical smack down like a slap or punch.

Hahaha!

He's gay. I can tell.

Probably repressed because of his faith. He's also a misogynist.

Lmfao at your comment.

Boyah!

Awesome camera guy! Lmao! Would LOVE to see him go after alot of famous preachers.

Good smackdown!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:120970
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.