Agnostic.com

10 10

LINK 'Gang' of rhino poachers mauled to death by pride of lions after breaking into game reserve | Fox News

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

"At least three suspected rhino poachers have been killed by a pride of lions after they broke into a game reserve in South Africa."

SkotlandSkye 8 July 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Dude, Fox News? Really?

1. Not a Dude
  2. Multiple news sources listed it but I choose this article because it had the Press Release from the Game Reserve included in the body of the text
  3. Grow up
  1. I everyone dude.
  2. Many non conservatives find Fox News a joke, regardless of the possibility that they may get a story right.
  3. That's a statement people use because they have no other comeback. Try again.

Best news this week

I wonder if they were tasty?

Tango Foxtrot Bravo!

I was so worried when I heard about this, those poachers would have metal accessories like belt buckles. etc. that could pose a choking hazard to those endangered lions.

Oh your so right! You just busted my balloon of glee 😟

@patchoullijulie I think he's being satirical .....lions are smarter than that.

@SkotlandSkye ha ha lol....well don't I feel a little silly 😕 Makes sense now that I think about it some more. Good job I didn't claim to be the smartest crayon in the box ......😟

Oh, well. Survival of the fittest. Tough luck, assholes. The lions ate good that day.

I was going to say the article was food for thought but I opted not to do so.

Just deserts!

Don't you mean desserts? 😀

@patchoullijulie No, it is a contraction of a 13th century saying “that which is deserved”. I just googled it in case you think I just keep archane info like this in my brain ?

@Marionville ahhh..gotcha. I love Google.

this is the kind of news I like to see, not proud "hunters" with their slaughtered animals.

Oh why couldn't it been one of those Trump boys, either the dumb one or the really dumb one.

Wonderful news.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:123404
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.