Agnostic.com

16 20

Two Aholes playing my wee-wee is bigger than yours!

CeciRosane60 7 Jan 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Frightening!

One of them reminds me of the late George Burns who was interviewed on his 90th birthday. Towards the end of the interview he was asked what he thought about sex at his age, he replied: "Sex at 90 is like shooting pool with a rope."

I must admit that when I see the American president behaving like a 10 year old I am so glad that I am a Canadian. In most of the free world this kind of behaviour by the head of state would result in his/her removal from office. Trump has become the laughing stock of the world.

Ha ha, that's a dick pic I really don't want to see!

Mueller's getting even closer. That's why 45 is causing, yet another, distraction with this bs.
That, and he's mentally unhinged. Our insane piece of trash vs. their insane piece of trash. Oh yeah, this is going to end well. Too bad innocent people would die, or I'd say let these two take each other out and do us all a favor.

The two of them behave like children. They deserve a big spanking. lol.

just when i think it has already been as low as it can be

This cartoon is giving much to much credit to Trump

Out on a fun karaoke date last night, i come home to this fantastic POS..........so freaking sick of this scary fathead!!!?

Stems from insecurity, both know they are illegitimate and ill equipped.

In more ways than one.

Red heads have bigger ones!

two very dangerous humans

Yep. My dad is a Reagan Republican and I was amazed that we both came to the conclusion that these two men are egomaniacs engaged in a pissing contest.

ha ha i wanted to say this in reply to another post by @ksmartines. but decided against it thinking it might not fit the community standards here.

Yep. The ambassador to south korea is still left to be named... why not his daughter?

She needs to work in her boutique. Not represent the us anywhere.

That's just about right.

Betty Level 8 Jan 3, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12383
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.