Agnostic.com

55 3

Marijuana for recreational or medicinal? Dont be shy?

Well... California just passed legalizing marijuana. I love it. Would you say you would grow it for medicinal purposes or recreational purposes?

BucketlistBob 8 Jan 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

55 comments (51 - 55)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Either is reasonable. Marijuana has unlimited potential as an alternative to prescription drugs. I don't use it myself, but I fully advocate it's use, medically or recreationally

Remember folks state question 788 is coming up in June! #vote

Legalize it! One hubby was an abusive violent alcoholic, the other smoked dope....who do you think beat the crap outta me regularly

In my lifetime I have used marijuana but I no longer do so. I support legalization because I think it is absurd that we arrest people for using and smoking something that grows wild out in fields. You can have laws that apply to excess usage, but not laws that prevent use of something growing naturally.

The law was actually passed last year, but only took effect in January of this year. At any rate, being a recreational cannabis user, intermittently for 50+ years, I can tell you I have zero interest in personally cultivating it. It is in relative abundance and easy to get, and I haven't paid for it for so long I can't recall the last time; I've got generous friends.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12494
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.