Agnostic.com

31 7

Is anyone else on here part of the LGBT community?
I've posted before, but I'm Lexie and I'm new 🙂 hi!

Lexbian96 4 Jan 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm cisgender and heterosexual*, but I've been involved in the LGBT rights movement for so long I like to think of myself as an honourary member 🙂

(* well, I think so - who knows? Just because I've never felt romantically or sexually attracted to a man so far doesn't mean I never will!)

Jnei Level 8 Jan 3, 2018

@MrLizard I suspect the vast majority of us are "mostly". I'm certainly not in the least ashamed to admit I wouldn't have kicked David Bowie out of bed!

I'm not LGBTQ but I did own an LGBTQ Introduction Service 20 years ago. I belonged to the Boston Business Council and the Rainbow Coalition of Portland,ME.

I'm not, but certainly support my lesbian daughter and her transgender partner, and all our LGBT friends.

Welcome... I am proud father of a Bi. Congratulations on your engagement. Hope you find a Home here.

@Lexbian96 It is my daughter after all. How can I make this a better world if I don't show her how to be tolerant and to love no matter what.

Hi - m2f transexual here. Been living 'the life' for some years now and it's GREAT - as liberating (but different) as letting go my belief in a god. Really good to see you here.

Hi Lexie. I’m bisexual and always interested in meeting other members of the LGBT+ community.

I’m straight but I had a baby for a gay couple so I guess I sorta am....?

Welcome.

I am well.

Hi, I'm part of the LGBT community. Welcome to this site.

MoniB Level 6 Jan 3, 2018

Welcome beautiful Lexie 🙂

Sacha Level 7 Jan 3, 2018

I'm just a boring straight white male, but hello and welcome!

@irascible hardly boring

Welcome. I am straight. I support your right to be you.

welcome

welcome

@Stevil yeah I deleted one. That seems to happen here sometimes

@Lexbian96 life in eastern KY must be challenging

@Lexbian96 I am glad. I went to school in Lexington and the things I see in the news these days makes me think Kentucky has really changed

thank you so much!!

Nope....straight here. I like what you like...

Straight and supportive.

Hi Lexi. I am not gay, but my daughter is married to a woman. A warm welcome to you!

I've been in LTR's with both genders and dated someone trans gendered briefly about 25 years ago.
I guess I have the much maligned bi label LOL

Hey Lexi, part of the community I guess, not LBGT myself, my daughter is and about 1/3 of my friends are. We have very regular get togethers and sexual preference or identification are non issues. One of the girls was a guy until about 27, and one of the guys was a girl until about 52, sometimes they get asked some questions about the change, why, how they feel etc. but noone has any issues about it. They were both known by some of us before their changes.

not a member but a supporter nonetheless. Welcome! I'm new too. 🙂

Hellow , there is not a better place to be ,with all these open minded individuals

Welcome then !

Yes - Bi here.

Hey Lexi!! I am bisexual. I'm pretty new myself.

Welcome!

Nena Level 6 Jan 3, 2018

Hi Lexie! I'm Nicki, and I'm an ally. Welcome!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12525
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.