Agnostic.com

17 5

Is this site addictive?

Do you find you just have to keep checking it? Do you check as per a schedule? Do you ever think, 'No, I won't?...and then think 'well just a quick check". Do you take it with you wherever you go? What are your patterns? Are we just pleased to have place for us? My answer to all is yes.

David1955 8 Jan 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It engages me in ways that I miss in person around me. It fills a gap, and the points/levels are there to drive you.

Yes, yes it is.

I'm retired in a major snowstorm. I've made friends here - yes it is addictive.

just pleased

All social media is proven to be addictive. It was actually designed this way on purpose. Read some of the recent testimonies from some of the creators of Facebook.

I check the site when I wake up in the morning, then before work, and after work.

Extremely addictive! Recent weather in Oklahoma has my concrete const business shutdown for going on three weeks now,so I've had some free time to say the least! We are cranking it back up today,thank goodness,but here I am commenting on this post. I've never felt a need for a home computer until now, and plan to purchase one this weekend. So in a week time being involved with this social media stuff for the first time,im hooked but I still have a business to run,that requires a lot of time,effort,and focus. So I will do my best during the evenings to be an active member of this awesome community!

Yes ,my wife confirms this on a regular basis

Very addictive. I've never really been able to actively get into the whole "forum" thing before, but this one has been different. Not sure if it's because I'm craving this type of community so much right now (I was a Christian minister and lost most my friends/family when I recently revealed I am agnostic now), or because the people here are different, or the topics are better, or all of that plus more. It helps that new topics are posted so frequently and so many people are active in the banter. I feel so blessed by God to have found you guys 😉

Well.....yes! Its as if its a new improved Facebook. I like it because I don't do Facebook.

I don't check all day long, but now reserve some time each day (ok sometimes several times each day), special time, with my new freethinking buddies 8)

Yes... I like reading the posts, making posts, reading comments... reading profiles... I simply love the lot of like minded beings 🙂

Yes! I check it quite frequently throughout the day.

Yes.

Yes

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12633
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.