Agnostic.com

34 9

Men's underwear

What do you feel is the more religious of men's underwear? growing up in church I was always a whitey tighty guy, which I believed to be more looming of fruitful. soon after abandoning the idea that God was interested in my undergarments, I wore boxers. Yet, they tended to ride up a lot, so finally I've converted to boxer briefs, which I much prefer now.... and they come in much more interesting colors and patterns, which is of course very important. what is your preference? thoughts and/or considerations?

• 15 votes
  • 51 votes
  • 5 votes
  • 16 votes
hankster 9 July 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

34 comments (26 - 34)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

​ i like what they're wearing 🙂
Hiram Level 4 July 12, 2018

Boxer briefs, hugging close to the body and keeping the goodies in place, are by far the best option here. IMO they offer superior support to even the tighty-whities which are like, no. Just, no. Why would you do that?

I've been told by lady friends and ex-wife that boxer briefs look better too, and I can understand that. This is a secondary consideration: by the time a partner gets to see what kind of underwear a fellow is wearing, they aren't going to be on him for that much longer anyway. So get the kind that works best for you in non-sexytime situations.

Ive always been a boxer person even when i was real young id tell my mom to get me boxers. Its a comfort/habit thing for me. Plus since i was a teen ive always sagged my pants a little(for several reasons), it would look pretty dumb sagging with briefs or whitey tighties lol

Tejas Level 8 July 12, 2018

It probably depends on the package they're carrying. Feel free to post some pics and I will gladly critique for you. 😀

Boxer briefs are sexy.

Kanda Level 5 July 15, 2018

I've done some experimenting throughout the years. Now my stones require medical attention. I have settled on Boxer/Bicycle briefs because according to my urologist I need all the support I can get. I loved commando but it hurts these days lol.

Ladies and gentlemen of the court, I present to you real, bonafide RELIGIOUS UNDERWEAR!
Mormons wear this all day everyday (with occasional exceptions for exercise and sex) once they’ve gone through the temple. It can be 130F, and they’re still supposed to wear this under their clothes without any showing.

Surprise me! Oh wait...my panties don't count LOL

I am loving my new Duluth trader underwear! Very cool!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:129014
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.