Agnostic.com

55 6

Do You have a Personal Saying Or Quote About Things Or Your Life?

I was wondering if you have a personal saying or quote that you have come up with that you follow in your life?

For example:
Some famous saying and quotes are:
"never judge a book by its cover"
"sometimes you win, and sometimes you lose"

If you have a unique saying or quote about things or life you came up with and follow, please share it, and give us details about the meaning.

If you have no personal Saying or Quote, please share your favorite saying or quote. THE MORE UNIQUE THE BETTER!

Me: My personal saying is: "Everything that is free, Isn't always for me"

My reason for coming up and following this saying is because i have observed people attack something free like a predator!
When the board members have luncheons or conferences at my hospital, they send the leftover food down to the subordinates. I observe people fighting over LEFTOVERS!

I will not eat someones leftovers! if i cannot be ahead of the crowd and get my food, i don't eat. I am a germophobe!
This is the reason for my saying " everything That is free, isnt always for me".

twshield 8 July 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

55 comments (51 - 55)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

a few, but this is my favorite.
No stone unturned, no bridge unburned.

dellik Level 6 July 15, 2018

"Everything is on time".

'Life is a banquet and most poor stickers are starving to death.' Mame Dennis

Oops, should be 'suckers'!

Having experienced what seems to me to be perhaps an above average number of speed bumps on the road of life, I have settled on "It is what it is."

My motto is,"truth is what the facts are" the reason for my motto is I've been lied to in the past and manipulated and I don't like it. Therefore I'm onto everybody's game. if somebody can't prove to me what they're saying without conviction then it might not be true.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:130635
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.