Agnostic.com

8 2

Why Is It So Easy to Fool Republicans?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think we should arm children while in the womb. I mean, what happens if a bad guy gets into the delivery room? This way the kid is ready coming out of the chute.

His new show premiered tonight. I’m a huge fan of his first show from the early 2000s, but wasn’t really impressed with the new one. Maybe it will get better.

Never will you ever fool a replublicans or else the person want to experience the wrath of GOD

gods are not permitted here. Be gone!

For years talk show hosts (radio and TV) have surveyed people (Howard Stern, the earliest use I know of, used strippers; Jay Leno copied him, or at least that's Stern's claim, with people on the street) asking them basic questions. An example, not from a talk show host: something like half of the people in Louisiana blame Obama for FEMA's failures after Katrina! On the other hand, more recently the state elected a Democratic governor after a run off that saw the Republican try to make the Democrat out to be Obama while he tried to make the Republican to be Jindal (the state's previous governor, a Republican of course).

Cohen has to be one hellavA pitchman. The assholes that support this need to be run outta town on a rail. They are too stupid for public office. SMFH

It's just like with anyone wanting to believe something. They want to believe in a sky fairy watching over them or that brown people are less capable. The echo chamber that follows perpetutaes the flawed belief.

dokala Level 7 July 15, 2018

Are these morons for real?

Some people are great at doing magic. Others are great at being in the audience.

JacarC Level 8 July 15, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:131803
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.