Agnostic.com

12 3

Women's underarm and leg hair!

I just posted something about my being opposed to "manscaping", but what about women and body hair? Are you pro women's shaving their pits and legs? Would you be attracted to a woman who said, "No way!" to shaving these areas? The sexes, if not fettered by current grooming protocols, would look quite different from what we're accustomed to. How far off the protocols does a female body have to be before we say, "Yuck!"?

RobLawrence 7 July 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am ALL in for a woman that refuses to shave. Its completely natural. Its also healthier. For the life of me I don't understand what TV as done to these women. Lol

Many years ago during a conversation about this, i was complemented by two women when i told them i regularly trimmed. I was 25.
Thanks for reminding me how great a guy i was from the beginning.

JacarC Level 8 July 17, 2018

I shave according to the preference of my partner. No partner. No shave. I currently resemble a small wooley mammoth

Obviously you are referring to US protocols.

I chose a blond with nearly invisible arm hair. And all has been good.

JacarC Level 8 July 17, 2018

I honestly don't care. Be as you are. I'm one that gets along with their merits rather than aperances. I'll take a great conversation over looks any day.

I prefer shaved arm pits and legs and yes, I know that's not necessarily fair. But I like it.

As with any other aspects of our particular objects of desire, preferences are perfectly natural and acceptable. The problem begins when people confuse them with expectations or demands.

@Salo agreed

I shave my pits about once a quarter and my legs only if I'm going to get a pedicure. If my body hair weirds people out, that is their issue, not mine.

GwenC Level 7 July 17, 2018

My pedicure person wears gloves, so I don't worry about shaving for that. I shave when I can feel the hairs blowing in a breeze. ?

I generally default to 'not my body, not my say.' I have my preferences and they generally fall in line with/are informed by the social norms.

But I'm also of the opinion that a man in close enough proximity to a woman to be that aware of her grooming practices should probably be more grateful for the experience and less concerned with whether her views on her own body hair maintenance are congruent with his expectations.

Spot on.

There is a type for everyone and everyone for a type. Just like there are women who love hairy men, there are men who love hairy women. It's just not a societal norm. Also body hair on women varies from woman to woman. And with all that said, even if the she has ideal grooming, it doesn't mean you'd be any more attracted to her. And Then, even if you are, it doesn't mean she'd attracted to you.

I do not like hair on women's legs or under their arms.

I do prefer hair between their legs..just seems natural and preferable to me.

Everyone has their own opinion I suppose.

Im a man and I need to shave my leg hair. Nothing more annoying than body hair getting tugged by elastic underwear or socks.

I think people should groom themselves FOR themselves. If you like to trim or shave something, go for it. If you don't want to, I am okay with that. I have never tried to control a partner's grooming habits and would not respond kindly if they tried to control mine.

Yes!!

This. All kinds of this.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:133194
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.