Agnostic.com

34 4

What's the best excuse for being late you've ever used or heard?

I was coming across the bridge and a Swan hit me. Is the best I've heard. Also I had to go back home because I forgot to have breakfast. I was recently almost late because I was cuddling my cat and forgot the time ?

Josephine 7 July 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

34 comments (26 - 34)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"I am late for a liver transplant" he told the officer who stopped him for speeding. The problem is, it was true. I wasn't an excuse.

I had said more than once.... if somebody was going to be late, it has to be me. I was never good at dates, I will get dress and hope she call and cancel so I will go somewhere else. I liked the Freedom to hunt more than the best date ever. That was me. I got caught a few times after breaking up a date... life in the hunting grounds.

Just recently, on the way out the door, pushed a large glass bottle of olive oil onto the tile floor. To make it worse, I have dogs that would have licked up the oily shards.
Truly the worst mess Ever, and dangerously slippery too. Oh, and the grout sucking up the oil was So helpful!

Late to biz meeting in another state went into meeting with approximately 200 people in the room. Pres ask why we were late
Alien abduction

Everybody laughed and we got away with it.

cava Level 7 July 18, 2018

I got high

"Yeah but I'm still early for tomorrow"

I was at the shopping mall and forgot where my car was.

Went to get a quick hike in!

My goat is kidding & I'm covered in goo.

Carin Level 8 July 23, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:133411
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.