Agnostic.com

10 4

QUESTION Trump defends his sanity amid questions about his mental state - CNNPolitics

"Actions" speak much louder than "words". No one believes you when you do crazy crap for months and then say "I'm not crazy." When everyone is saying you are doing insane things and then you say "I'm not." I tend to believe the majority and believe what I see. He lies like others breathe and is delusional. I hope Mueller can get his stuff together soon, so Congress can act on getting this Ass out of the white house.

ksmartines 6 Jan 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He should be at the top of our government's list of presidents to assassinate.

Stable Genius at School

"Dear Abby, I am 13 years old but totally mature for my age..."

godef Level 7 Jan 7, 2018

ha

@btroje When Abby was around, a letter starting like that would appear almost once a month, and they would go on to describe some totally bizarre situation.

@godef my ha is because I remember that and Ann Landers. it is a understanding ha

Even if and when he is impeached...I fear he has sullied the office forever. How? We have lost the respect of nearly every other nation and he is destroying the progress made in the last eight years. What is now AmeriKKKa is nowhere near what I and so many others believed it to be and the ugliness simmering underneath the whole time has been exposed with the help of the most ignorant POTUS on record.

Scary to have this Fathead "running things" I am 69 and I barely remember the Cuban Missile crisis, how upset all the adults were. Now it seems like we all feel like that everyday. Just awful!

same here

How anybody could vote for this man is completely beyond me. He is somebody who takes pleasure in other people's suffering and defeat, he is a misogynist, he is a racist, he uses language like a primary school bully, he is of very limited intellect, and he quite obviously is losing those few marbles he originally got. All this was clear even before the primaries.
Of course I am annoyed that such a moron and such an embarrassment for the human species is POTUS, but I am also extremely annoyed at every single moron who voted him into power.

TOTALLY agree!!!

“I am sane!”-he stamps his foot
“I am a genius!”-he stamps his foot
“I am stable!”-he stamps his foot
“I am a stable-genius!”-he stamps his foot
Doesn’t this remind you of a four year old?

"I am not a crook" Richard Nixon, 1973. "I am not crazy" Donald Trump, 2017.

@VirginCotton LMAO I knew it! You're from another universe.

@VirginCotton It was the bubble surrounding you.

@VirginCotton This has nothing to do with liberal vs conservative. He is a fucking idiot, period. PT Barnum once said there's a sucker born every minute, and last year, you all voted for Donald Trump.

He was off the reservation before he ran as a candidate. He knew he was not qualified for office and still ran anyways... Now he hates being on the white house... he can't stand his routine and being followed everywhere. He is a victim of his own vanity and it will destroy him. And then again, a padded room and pampers will keep him alive and less messy for a long time.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13360
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.