Agnostic.com

35 8

Do you give compliments with honesty?

As a side of a question I posted in the singles group, do you give honest compliments?
I mean do you give them easily as a way to break the ice or do you think about it and only make them with honesty?
On a side note of the side note, do you use compliments as a way to advance on the idea of picking another up?

Akfishlady 8 July 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

35 comments (26 - 35)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Of course, like this question. No one could have phrased it better. I need therapy.

Mokvon Level 8 July 18, 2018

Very rarely but when I give one it's sincere. I generally go with the assumption that a person is smart enough to look through false praise.

At this point in my life, I don't say anything that I don't mean.

Always. Or not at all.

I use compliments when people deserve them-I don't use them unless they are sincere.

I give genuine compliments without expectation of acknowledgement or reciprocation. If I did that would be insincere or manipulative.

Yes.

Coldo Level 8 July 18, 2018

I only compliment when someone has done something noteworthy. Praising someone for personal gain is ass kissing. These lips weren't designed for that.

why wouldn't I?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:133674
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.