Agnostic.com

12 7

LINK A giant, semi-nude statue of Jeff Goldblum has popped up in London

Art uhh...finds a way

It's about time I've been saying for years they've needed to build a giant half naked statue of Jeff Goldblum in London

LadyAlyxandrea 8 July 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's only the shirt that's open. not The Fly

Still acceptable

Terrible pun!?

Ajahahaha. The accompanying video is hilarious.

The refrain or chorus of that song in French translates as: I come and I go between you kidneys (while the woman moans) and then I retain myself. The woman says also I love you then he replies, me neither. A cheesy classic stripper dancing song of the 90s...

Being a Pittsburgher, I have to say this is a proud moment!

We need one here.

And here!

what took them so long?

btroje Level 9 July 18, 2018

I'm afraid. I'm very afraid.

Lol

Mokvon Level 8 July 19, 2018

OK, sorry I don't get it. Any one want to school me?

To commemorate the anniversary of Jurassic Park, someone or someones erected (teehee) a giant statue of Jeff Goldblums character from the movie in his signature pose

@LadyAlyxandrea thanks, now I get it.

Those Brits just have the oddest sense of humor.

azzow2 Level 9 July 18, 2018

what took them so long?

btroje Level 9 July 18, 2018

At least he isn't fully nude, a human sized fly penis chasing dinosaurs would not be attractive.

Semi-nude? You call an unbuttoned shirt "semi-nude"?!?!? Thanks for the week's big diappointment!

Lmao I'm sorry. I know we'd all prefer less

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:134117
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.