Agnostic.com

26 1

Lunch or dinner

Who would you most want to share a meal with either dead or alive? Why and what would you ask them?

Talosh 4 July 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

26 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Alive.....The Obamas....intelligent, empathetic, and funny. I would ask them about all kinds of things.
Dead..... Mohammed Ali.... same reasons as above. I met him once when l worked at the Courier Journal/Louisville Times in the 60's. He was a very nice man.

My mother. I miss her.

The translator/s used in putin and trumps 2 hr meeting.
(for those grammar whizzes in the crowd, I deliberately left off the capital letters on the two names 😀) ??

Someone from this site. You folks are funny, smart, empathetic, caring. Need I go on?

That's nice. 😀

@Shelton It's true

I would like to have wild- growing food with whatever native american it was that dropped the arrowhead in my yard hundreds of years ago and I'd like to know everything he knew about surviving in the free and almighty wilderness .

ooooo what an interesting idea.

My doppelganger!

Whoops, I'm sorry, wrong post!

godef Level 7 July 19, 2018

Without a doubt my younger brother, he died almost 30 years ago. I would tell him how much he's missed. I would hold him as long as possible and I would ask him why? He would understand the question.

Stephen Colbert. Why? I think he is funny, smart, and cool. What would I ask him? I think he feels a sense of responsibility to do everything in his power to resist Trump and not allow Trump's behavior to be normalized. But I wonder if he gets tired of it. I wonder if his writers ever wish they could spend more time writing jokes about everyday stuff that happens in the news.

Lunch with David Bowie

Livia Level 6 July 19, 2018

I would love to spend time with my love, Sherwin who died in January.

My daughter, since I've not seen her since she visited me in Thailand in 2016.

Leonardo da Vinci, the original Renaissance Man himself. We'd have so much fun talking about anything because this cat knows everything ... from painting to science to flying machines.

PS. Welcome to your first day and your first post. Great job! ?

I know this is a hypothetical question but you might want to remember that Leonardo wouldn't actually speak English LOL

Isaac Newton would top the long list.

Dinner, with a glas or two with Dr. Neil Degrasse Tyson. And I wouldn't have just one question. I would pick his brain on as much as he would be willing to answer about cosmolegy.

Just one?!!! So difficult... I would have to choose Sarah Silverman, my only fear is that she might cause me to choke on my food. I love her boldness and impressive wit.

Jimm Level 4 July 29, 2018

Mark Twain. I wouldn't know what to say — I'd simply be in awe of the man.

Leonardo da Vinci I would want to know what was in that cave? Why he spent so much time pondering over whatever it was?

azzow2 Level 9 July 19, 2018

My papas and my uncle. I'd like to ask my uncle why and how, I'd like to understand. I'd just like to see the three of them again, even for a moment

Pick the check. Leave a tip. Who ever.

Bertrand Russell, Sam Harris, John Lennon

I used to think this would be an easy question to answer, but as I get older the answer changes. My mother, my children, one at a time. I would like to ask my mother about my childhood and learn more about her. My children. Mark and Simone, i would like to sit across from them and try to have a meaningful conversation.

Lunch with Gary Johnson. The guy seemed like a reasonable alternative to Hilary of Drumpf, but wasn't getting any air time. Finally, he got some interviews and he couldn't get his foot in his mouth fast enough. I'd like to ask him about that.

There are some good long interviews Joe Rogan did with him on his podcast (joe rogan experience on youtube or podcasts app). I can't recall if he had him on after the aleppo blowout though.

Bertrand Russell, Marilyn Monroe, John Lennon, Lenny Bruce, Mahatma Gandhi

Tom Petty....but he's gone 😟 I still can't believe I live in a world where I will never see him in concert again.

Bob Dylan then.....he doesn't need to talk, he just needs to play guitar, sing and let me sing along....and if he wants to offer any stories or insights into how his mind works....I'm cool with that.

Also, we need to write a song together....I'll do the lyrics and he can do the melody....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:135012
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.