Agnostic.com

28 5

Trumps first year

After 8 years of Obama Americans were fed up with the democrats, who lost over 1000 seats at the state and federal level while Obama was in office and elected Donald Trump as president. Trump has already done away with over 800 Obama era regulations, the economy is picking up, the stock market is at record levels and unemployment is lower than it’s been in years. Do you approve or disapprove of Trumps performance during his first year?

• 11 votes
  • 64 votes
Trajan61 8 Jan 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments (26 - 28)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hope ya'll don't jump all over me for this. I don't disagree with everything that Trump is trying to do, although I think he is too heavy handed in doing it. Now, with that out of the way, I think he suffers from Narcisstic Personality Disorder. As such, he is unstable and dangerous. In his campagn he was interested only in winning and thus allied himself with some very dangerous people. Tact and diplomacy are totally foreign concepts to him. In short, while I am guardedly optimistic, he scares the shit out of me.

He's a piece of shit. He lies constantly, invented faux news, voter fraud, and is the most embarassing moron to sit in the White House. He is self serving by giving all his rich donors tax cuts, has broken laws by lining his pockets. He and his campaign fixed the election with Russia, he's a money launderer and will be impeached. Anything else?

Even though I did not vote for him ,please don’t get below his level by calling him that .I hope you have more class than that

@juli15 It is hard to get below his level:
Trump: "I did try and fuck her. She was married."
"I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look."

You need to play nice if you want to stay.

@shockwaverider Thanks.. Makes you look forward to seeing that etched into marble on the future wall of the trump presidential library, doesn't it… And, it’s not just ‘the man,’ but the ‘men & women’ who voted for him.. Nothing is beneath either ~

He is a dangerous immature twit and an embarrassment to the US.

You are being generous to Trump.

I think Obama was a lot more of an embarrassment. He seemed intent on shackling the US economy with his ridiculous regulations and high taxes not to mention giving 400 billion to a repressive Iranian regime who exports terriorism and backs the ruthless dictator Bashar Assad of Syria.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13505
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.