Agnostic.com

15 1

If you lived in the Hundred Acre Wood, which character would you be most like?

Winnie the Pooh has so many different personas. I think almost everyone can identify with at least one. Yeah, it's silly. I just want to have some fun with you ; )

Which can character(s) do you identify most with?

Pooh: Friendly, loveable, insightful despite dim wits
Piglet: Gentle, shy, skiddish
Tigger: Bouncy, adventurous, overconfident
Rabbit: Neat, regimented, smart
Eeyore: Sarcastic, pessimistic, cautious
Kanga: Loving, doting, docile
Owl: Talkative, bossy, friendly
Christopher Robin: Schizophrenic hahaha

• 2 votes
  • 3 votes
  • 10 votes
  • 6 votes
  • 18 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 4 votes
  • 3 votes
silvereyes 8 Jan 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Lol. I voted for eeyore. I love his ultimate optimism.

Tigger was so jolly. I wish I was more like him.

Mostly eeyore for sure. Smart part of rabbit and insightful part of pooh, and im getting a lot mote adventurous lately. I guess when im in a good mood and with certain people, i can definitely be a lot of tigger.

I chose Kanga ; but I would have to add a little bit of Owl.

Eeyore...I identify with his pessimism...

Definitely Tigger. Sometimes scattershot-energetic-used to bounce-less bouncing these days.

There’s a mix of a few, Rabbit, Owl, and Kanga.

I never actually watched the program or read the books. Mostly because I didn’t understand why Pooh would wear only a shirt, his voice was annoying to me. My favorite character, though, was Roo.

Wait... there was a kangaroo? I never really watched the show, but I'm 70% Tigger, 20% Kanga and 10% Eeyore

Definitely, A Tigger.......

If I look like some kind of animal. it is Pooh, with similar personally. Taking complicated puzzles and simplify them .

These other characters seem like my artist staff.

Piglet and tigger...lol

I'm Tigger! The wonderful thing about tiggers is tiggers are wonderful things! 👍 🙂 😉

Eeyore or piglet

That's why I get called a pig...

godef Level 7 Jan 8, 2018

Some combination of Eeyore and Owl, I think.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13534
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.