Agnostic.com

23 0

What's your take on Fetish and kinky life styles and their craziness? Are you into fetish and kinky life styles?

Humanlove 7 Jan 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

23 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A customer came into my shop the other day and asked "do you have any feta cheese?"

"Oh, you know," I replied, "light bondage, spanking - nothing too exotic."

Jnei Level 8 Jan 8, 2018

And it made the customer groan? haha

I would have wanted to be around to hear your whispers to him/her.

if it feels good and the people doing it are all happy to do it then why not?

I have attended several fetish events, all I saw and digested when I was extreme pain.

oh, I didn't say I was into it. I'm really vanilla

A fetish or being kinky is only harmful if one partner is forced into it psychologically or physically .Kinky can be anything to anybody

I'm both incredibly kinky and incredibly sane. I like what I like. It makes me happy. Nobody's getting (nonconsenually) hurt. All is well.

Check out the Kinky Lifestyle group: [agnostic.com]

Even the question makes my skin crawl. But even so, I'm a believer that if it is consensual and does no harm ... ok. I just really don't need to know about it!!

Are you trying to say, I asked wrong questions?

I have a friend who is a Trysexual, basically means he'll try anything sexual...Dirty sod.LOL

Now this funny. how many genders do we have so far?

One person's kinky/crazy/fetish is another person's normal...
Lol

SSC: Safe, Sane, and Consensual.

Fffffft, I'll be lucky if they can get past the cobwebs.

I've watched them at work and it looks like it hurts. PEACE MAN [ WOMAN]

To bring up a phrase of the WW2 movie The Guns of Navarone... "I can't stand pain". And that will be somebody's pleasure.

I am on the same line as you on this.

I experimented when i was younger. I never found anything that enhanced my experience and fouidn it all to be way too much trouble with no real reward for the effort.

Whatever floats ya boat..

Alright,enjoy the sailing...who am I to object?

We recently had a kinky survey. Maybe if you narrow down your question you might get more answers.

I remember that one. he, ha.

I've 'officially' been into the kink lifestyle for almost 6 years now. Before that I'd dabbled since I was 17. I'm open to most things aside from age play, urine/scat, blood with a stranger. Things of that nature.

Absolutely love some of the stuff, the stuff I don't, well it's not my thing but if its yours hey thats ok by me

I used to be as vanilla as they came. But over the course of the years, I have opened myself up to other experiences. There are quite a few 'fetishes' that turn me on.

I'm not into anything like that personally, but it's no worse than being into a dead guy nailed to a cross who came into you.

My take on Fetish and kiny life styles is as much as I can get! LOL. I'm a Daddy Dom in a semi-open relationship with my babygirl. Couldn't be happier with finally finding my sexual niche. It's taken me years. Sadly, early religious upbrining hindered me quite a bit in finding out who I am, but, better late than never.

Yes I have fetishes. Like playing in quicksand or imagining I'm being executed.

As with some of the other comments, what ever works for consenting adults is pretty much their business and ok by me. I guess I have a couple of kinks, and they vary depending on the lady I am with. And although I do wear thongs a lot of the time, I prefer to go barefoot.

It's not a lifestyle that I have chosen.

What consenting adults do is their business. I oppose: children being used or exposed and adults being forced or coerced into participating or viewing against their will either physically, emotionally, or psychologically.

Betty Level 8 Jan 8, 2018

Are you trying to meet people with alternative approaches to life?

I am a life explorer that's all in my little meandering world. Not seeking alternatives though.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13691
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.