Agnostic.com

3 7

QUESTION Freedom From Religion Foundation weekly TV show.

FFRF Co-President Dan Barker talks about our new TV show, Freethought Matters. This show is produced in Madison, Wisconsin. We will air weekly on WISC3-TV starting this Sunday at 11PM Central Time. This show will be put on Youtube the following Monday each week. (look up FFRF on Youtube)

I have harped on this before and will continue ding so. This group along with the Humanists are must go to groups for information and goings-on in this very important take back our secular life arena.

JackPedigo 9 Jan 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I listen to their weekly radio show every week as a podcast. It's a great pick-me-up.

I am glad to know of new TV show that caters to secular views.
I was tired of seeing many channels showing Christian-related shows.
I have maintained membership with FFRF for a good while and read email news from FFRF that tells us of violations to Church and State separation. I'm always rooting for FFRF.

Awesome. Thanks for sharing.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13724
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.