Agnostic.com

12 5

Christian women throwing a fit after atheist post a bible scripture on the back of his vehicle. A really funny video that show just how some Christians get when an atheist, who is obviously not of their faith points out an actually scripture in the book they love so much.

EmeraldJewel 7 Jan 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

“It’s outrageous...that its’s become acceptable for folks to share such hateful and misogynistic thoughts.” Agreed. So, maybe know what you’re saying when you tell people they should live by the Bible.

When I got married 42 years ago my wife who is somewhat religious made the minister change the wording in the marriage vows from love honour and obey to love honour and cherish. So obviously she doesn’t believe that part of the bible but she still goes to church with some people who do believe that.

I actually quoted this to a high street bible thumper. They really piss me off. She never came back to that spot

What about the bible telling the faithful if you see your neighbor working on the sabbath stone him? Whatever floats their boat just DO NOT cross the street ot fuck with me.

Ha ha ha I’ve actually pointed that out to some and they straight out denied it and told me that I must have read the wrong bible.

In Israel there is a conclave of ultra orthodox Jews, where they regularly bring their kids with them to throw stones at cars driving on the Sabbath. Now if any of those stones made a spark??

@EmeraldJewel Thanks for the giggle, belief is a strange animal. I'd rather be an understander.

@273kelvin WoW! That's just sad.

Ah, Paul, the scenery chewer of the New Testament...goodness knows, I’ve heard more sermons about him than Jesus.

So many people have become atheists from actually reading the bible. The bible (there are many) may be the best selling book but it is also one of the least read. One thing bible thumpers don't agree on is that the old testaments is also a part of the bible.

Friends of mine had a bumper sticker on their truck that said "I found Jesus", In small print it said "he is drunk in the backseat".

Only the people who aren’t dumb enough or desperate to make up excuses for a poor excuse as a book. When I point out the Isaiah verse, no one has anything to say.

Well, that is what it says! And there are many dorse things in the Bible.

People need to not just read the Bible, but to read it with comprehension.

I did see this on Facebook last year. It was funny.

Lmfao I’m dying to hear what the outcome was.

It's what I'd expect, in fact, what most of here would expect.

Brilliant!

Thoughts? Really? Looool

Good for him-things are sure different in the Bible Belt.

Seems the Bible is expanding !!! Not good !!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13755
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.