Agnostic.com

32 2

Naked photos- what do you think?

“You need to put some clothes on,” I replied mildly. Through Fitness Singles, I had asked a man to send me a recent photo since his pictures were too old.

He sent a picture of himself in scanty briefs, standing and holding a guitar above a bulging crotch.

With online dating, leading with naked photos is the hallmark of a douchebag who just wants casual sex. Sending this photo before meeting showed poor judgment and impulsiveness.

“Damn, he’s hot!” I thought. He probably hoped for that reaction. "Down, girl!" my good sense argued. "Pump the brakes."

On the other hand....

At age 63, he is a registered nurse who works in critical care at a hospital. With a healthy lifestyle, he works out, rides a bicycle and has a large garden on one acre of property. He loves hiking, too. Divorced, he raised four daughters. These are good things, to quote Martha Stewart.

But that photo bothers me. Am I being too critical?

Your thoughts?

LiterateHiker 9 July 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments (26 - 32)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So the theme of the site is fitness, was there any conversation before asking for more pictures? I think I might need that detail to think it through.

Sirena Level 7 July 23, 2018

No you are not. Unless you are looking for just a plaything.

Unless you have requested Dick Pic, it should Not be sent, In MY Opinion Hun

Strictly no to digital ones

I guess I am not shocked by anything anymore, but am confused by the signals. It has been a very long time since anybody accused me of a lack of confidence. I'm usually considered Type A. But I would never consider sending a nude picture of myself, or anybody else, over the internet. Call me old fashioned, but I also wouldn't want a nude picture of somebody I was considering dating. I kind of recall a line from a movie where this guy says a woman's body is a precious gift and should be unwrapped slowly and carefully. I'm that guy.

I actually get woman sending me naked pics. Some have ask how long is your dick, I reply, it not the size of the boat, it's the motions and rhythm of the ocean. She said, you will do.

Then I say, I'm taking a cold shower now. Generally sluts are a turn off.

Not right before you 2 have a relationship of some sorts and he knows that you even might be into that stuff.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:138147
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.