Agnostic.com

31 6

Tired of the religious US? Where would you want to move to?

The chart shows the percent of the population totals for "not a religious person" and "a convinced atheist" combined for each country. Notice that the US is 30th on the list. Even Israel is less religious (according to the WIN-Gallup International Association (WIN/GIA) poll). Anybody want to go to Sweden or Australia?

Source: [en.wikipedia.org]

AwarenessNow 8 July 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments (26 - 31)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Interesting I did like China when I was there and would go again if I wasnt so old and decrepit.

jacpod Level 8 July 27, 2018

My dream has always been to move to either ireland/Scotland or new Zealand.
I used to love this country not anymore.

Don't know but I only speak English so that limits me.

I am moving to Colombia, because the Catholics don't seem to be over stressful about their Religion. It's like they don't seem to take it so seriously.

They do take sport seriously though. After one of the world cups a Columbian player was shot dead because he missed penalty!

@Geoffrey51
Lol
Football is more a Religious than their actually Religion is. Religion means fear and war. Colombia turns out to be one of the happiest countries in the world. That is my idea of a national gross product.

When Colombia scores a goal, the whole team dose the samba. Dancing!!! Dancing!!!, fuck everything else.

You left out Mars, the Moon, and my favorite, an O'Neill Cylinder.

EdEarl Level 8 July 25, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:139040
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.