Agnostic.com

26 5

Why do guys like tits?

This is a strictly sociological question but far out theories will be laffed at!

atheist 8 Jan 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

26 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't know as in I can't explain it but I like bums and thighs for the same reason.

We are products of evolution. We are in fact apes. Sexual attraction ensures we have sex and reproduce. Breast are simply organs that not only provide sustenance for babies, but stimulate us to want to have sex and produce those babies.

The interesting thing here is that from a biological, evolutionary perspective it is not important for us to have sexual identities or even have heterosexual relationships. It is "good enough" for us to simply have sexual desire. As long as we as a whole are having sex the next generation will come.
This does fly in the face of religious doctrine and man conceived gender roles. But evolution doesn't care.
Btw this is the reason women often "like tits".

Because they draw atten to where the heart is.

Best right here^

I don't even know how to answer this one but I'll try. Man is tactile-likes to touch soft things. Man likes to look at body parts.

As a man,I personally like the roundness and the softness of large breasts. They can be like things of beauty.

yes, males are far more visual in what appeals, I guess there are many evolutionary elements.

I will give it a shot. It reminds us of our first meal, and you know the road to a men's heart is through his stomach Lol.

Evolution. We want to suckle at the giver of life and sustenance. They (tits) were sexualized when made forbidden to look at by the puritanical influence of religion.

Because we like women?????

Tits are just a booby prize...

My kinda prize @HeyHiHullo

My first shrink told me, "Tucker, ALL men are attracted to a womans breasts. That's just not sufficient cause to marry her." 😉

More can be found in a thread started by @Wafflestomp recently (sorry dunno how to link on my phone). Indirectly correlates.

That's my way of saying I dunno how to copy and paste my comment and I don't want to type it over again. I'm useless without a full qwerty keyboard. :T

Because it is a normal drive for a man to like feminine features, breasts being one of them.

How can anyone not like tits? They represent nurturing, comfort, food, and unconditional love. If you had a normal human mother that is. I did not. Hmmm, that actually may explain why I love them so much. I was deprived as a baby... 🙂

No idea, but if we men had them we'd never leave the house. (( . ) ( . ))

Because they are the beginning to the end....cool huh?

Because we don't have any.

My guess? A busty woman would seem more likely to be able to nourish children? Historically fat men have been desirable at times as it was a sign of success.
but seriously guys, is this an appropriate discussion?
I think you should all join Tim in song and confess your sins.

Because is something we don't have and could be very manable and handy. And many of us remember the baby days so is not only the hands thing.

Tuning in Tokyo?

@atheist well... it's not that big a deal... may be B cups lol

Because we don't have them.

Actually, having a athletic background, I like women with firm bodies and a nice ass.

It is a faith thing

Haha
I was just kidding
I like tits
I don't care about the reason behind it
So it is like the way religious people say, its a faith thing

I should point out, from my experience, women do too.

Harvey Weinstein hasn't join us, has he?

Wouldn't know until decades later...

I remember reading in a book back in the 70's that perhaps men liked female breasts because they resemble the female buttocks. I also recall it saying that women wearing lipstick made the facial lips resemble the vaginal ones.

Got to watch just past the 1 minute mark. Best explanation I've heard!

Breasts are certainly nice , its natural to be attracted to them and the female form

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14024
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.