Agnostic.com

20 4

What's the most unusual/unique place you've had a "romantic encounter"?

In my case, two episodes come to mind: in a graveyard on a full moon lit fall evening, and on the green of the ninth hole of a posh golf course . . . Again on the occasion of a full moon. Something about those full moons . . .

RobLawrence 7 July 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

20 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

At the park on a river dock. It was awesome.

In a room of an all girls prep school with the security guard. Watching him take off his uniform, including bullet proof vest, was pretty sexy.

In a drainage culvert along an interstate on a hot August night in the rain. The tall grass had fallen down and created a great thatched match with the rainwater both falling on us and running under us. I was great.

Summer semester at college, middle of the day on the roof of my fraternity house.

@RobLawrence Not flat but the angle wasn't bad. We madit work. ?

I fingered my girlfriend while I was driving and got her off. We regularly had a spot just off a hiking trail in a state park. Also in my conversion van in a grocery store parking lot.

Yeah. That was before 2003 and we didn’t think in those terms then.

Two groupies, a bathroom, and a bar; with a line of guys who just wanted to piss. When we walked out.... some guys clapped, some didn't.

Etre Level 7 July 28, 2018

Or close to it!!!

On my boss's desk, or while driving eastbound on I-80 out of Berkeley.

Beside an electron microscope.

In a park next to a lake just after dusk. I'm not entirely certain how "invisible" we were.

In a university ballpark next to a busy highway with restaurant row clearly visible across the highway in daylight. We were certainly visible to the observant. Fortunately none called the police.

Several times in nightclubs. In an observation tower at a park, At the downtown Winnipeg Public library, just to name a few off the top of my head.

How does one get away with that in a nightclub?

I'm the back of a gamma goat while in the field in Germany.

X-ray room in a hospital, Ambulance dispatch in the hospital, the back of dry cleaners, in a strangers van

I was a hot mess when I was young.

Cemetary

Bosco Bello @sapiokitty ?

At the baths.

On a pool table in a bar, in the back of a pickup at the beach on Padre island at 1:00 in the afternoon with people all around us, and getting a BJ from a woman while she was driving with the car on cruise control, while l steered from the drivers seat, with the highlight being slowly driving past a bus on my side of the car. Maybe that was the second rated highlight of the experience.

@RobLawrence Life on the road. I didn't make alot of money, but l had alot of experiences.

@RobLawrence I've been very fortunate in many ways.

On the stage on a small theatre. It was closed at the time, we were the only ones there.

I was 25 and living with my French girlfriend in Paris.
We were invited to dinner in a friend's apartment.
They were a nice couple..we arrived a little early..and they were still cooking the meal.
The host popped out to get a bottle of coke to mix some Irish Whiskey that I brought as a gift...
The hostess apologised that she had to retire back to the kitchen to finish preparing the dinner..

So...my girlfriend went to the bathroom to adjust a contact lens that was annoying her..I followed her in to see if she was ok.

She was leaning over the sink while blinking in the mirror. I playfully cupped her breasts and kissed her neck..just fooling around..not being serious about starting anything..but she giggled and said in French "you're crazy, but we will have to be quick!"

Without turning around she hoisted her skirt up and we went at it in silent mode..I don't know why we did it..maybe because it was reckless and exciting if not somewhat claustrophobic in that tiny bathroom.

When we returned to the living room and sat back down on the sofa the hostess came running out of the kitchen with the starters..and the key in the door turned as the host returned ...both clueless to our moment of passion...

@RobLawrence

Lol..not that I recall...but I understand that searching for a lost contact lenses has led to many sexual related accusations. ?

@RobLawrence

Yes..but not in a Prison scenario..??

On a burial mound in Scandinavia

I belong to the mile high club.

On a sleeper bus during a ski trip from Texas to Colorado.
On a green at night at a golf course when the sprinkler system turned on.
In the lake as her husband, who couldn't swim, kept hollering for us to come back to shore.
Got a blow job in the back seat of the car and her parents were in the front seat driving. It was at night.

@RobLawrence I have been a Hedonist all my life and that would explain it and is a big reason that I have remained a single man for 50 years.
Nothing developed after our encounter and I have had sex in the lake many times with different women with no ill effects.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:141202
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.