Agnostic.com

13 1

What would life be like if there was not the phrase “in God we trust” in our lives?

What would life be like if we did not relie on God as the focal point of our lives?

Dan1947 6 July 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

About the same.

Carin Level 8 Aug 4, 2018

I’ve never in particular “trusted in god”. What should we trust him for? Why should he be a focal point in my life? I’ve managed ok so far without these things.

Some trust in Alien abductions, some think that you need a higher power a parent like being to trust and he will redeem you of your failure, someone gonna pay for it in your behalf and you put your trust on him after he was beaten and tortured by the Romans according to the author who wrote the story in a book who convinced many including you yourself. It's time to move on and shun superstitious beliefs.

I see like minded people below. Exactly the same. Some markings on something that represents the words, " in god we trust" that means whatever the mark makers wish it to, have no effect on anything. Where is einstein when you need him?

It would be exactly the same for me as I have never had a god so a meaningless sentiment.

jacpod Level 8 July 31, 2018

Exactly the same as if it said e pluribus unum or Mars Rules. It’s just a stupid moto for stupid people.who need constant verification that they are “special.”

You mean, if there were no money?

Number one, I wouldn't have to go get ready for work in like 20 minutes. Which means I need to get off this computer, I have plans to masturbate real quick before that.

Seeya....

It doesnt impact me personally so much but it would be nice if it wasnt such a big part of political life.

If it means God we would have a nice world if it was not in our life but if it means $ we should be carefull because we have not ability to kid money

I Think one way life would improve is that people would be accountable for their own actions and outcomes and nothing would be blamed on a sky guy or the devil.

I can tell you my life... haven't changed with a phrase or lack of it.

It isn't so I'm already living the life and apart from humans continually trying to fuck it up it's ok 🙂

ipdg77 Level 8 July 28, 2018

I don't and things have never been better.

Marine Level 8 July 28, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:141721
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.