Agnostic.com

20 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

20 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Barf !

And Santa Claus won't bring them any presents for Xmas!

YET another reason why I became an Agnostic, so what if God curses you , hes been doing it for the last 2000 years, with no fng effect

How does she know she's not cursed for opposing Hilary?

What kind of just God curses children for the shit their parents do, anyway?

These are the kind of questions that made me realize, even if there is a god somewhere, it's not that one.

The Unicorn god, Kim Jong Un.

Donald Trump knows the conservatives can’t win without the support of the religous right wing and caters to them even though he’s not a Christain himself. In spite of that he’s a damn sight better president than that racist, arrogant idiot Obama who did a lot of damage to this country and Trump has done a lot to undo the damage.

Gr8 b8 m8, I r8 it 8/8.

Every one who draws close to Trump reaps pain and suffering in the bargin. Look at the stream of destruction in his wake already. Bright careers and reputations deviated by his touch. Fools rushing to their doom all. Raiders of the lost ark melted away like so much wax for looking upon this pure evil that their hypocrisy has conjered before their eyes. The means are the ends in the making. What ever it is that is envisioned as the prize for this devels bargain will whip back and strike not only his misguided suporters but all of us for allowing this monster to be enabled. Karma will collect it's revenge. And we all deserve what we tolerate.

I am new to this site. This dialog makes me think I should leave it. Jeez. Why would I comment about some nut job?

It's is called conversation. It is how to meet other people, exchange ideas, get to know each other better, and rack up points to get more perks. If you don't like the topic of conversation please check out other threads. We talk about all sorts of things. You are not required to comment unless you feel so moved, but that does get you points. If you have questions about points please see the FAQs. And please check out other topics that are active, you might find one more to your liking. Welcome to Agnostic.com. I've been here since December. I enjoy it thoroughly. I hope you will to.

Wow. That 'Chosen One' idea explains a lot. He's obviously been told that by his people and feels no compassion or sense of inclusion. He is chosen by God and on a mission! That is scary because he doesn't seem bright enough to understand that it is all nonsense and he can justify everything he does as 'the will of God'. For such a narcissist his internal narrative will be having a field dsy. Do what you like because God says so. I suspect also that the Evangelicsls are getting a bit restless for their Messiah's return. To quote 10cc "2000 years and he ain't shown yet, we've kept his seat warm and the table set". I'm surprised they haven't produced messiahs by the bucket load...or perhaps they have. Ironically, Judaism are still waiting for the first visitation!

Have you noticed that Christians sound a lot like Adult Children of Alcoholics?

Just a different drug of choice

More like Fetal Alcohol Syndrome...

This kind of naive nonsense is not even worth a response. Stop believing what people (especially ministers) tell you and learn to think and reason for yourself. Trump is one of the least Christian people I can identify based on his behavior. Go therefore and judge no more!

Why don't these whackjobs get called out immediately upon spewing this shit?
Seriously.

And did this couple feel the same when Obama was chosen for 2 terms? Were they convinced of the blessings then?

Obviously, Obama was sent by the Devil, just like Clinton.

You have to bone up on your political theology.
Democrats= sent by Satan
Republicans= chosen by God

Glad I could help.

Of course he will

These people are usually good for a laugh....

Yikes! You've got some REAL fruit loops over there!

The self-ratifying nonsense is strong with this one.

What vicious, damnable, cruel demagogic liars!

They actually believe their own drivel. That is scary!

They already have by electing him!!!

Marine Level 8 July 28, 2018

OH good grief. They forgot to include the great grand children. Fucking morons 😕

Even unto the seventh generation, glory be!

@mordant a- fucking- men? 😕

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:141838
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.