Agnostic.com

23 6

Apples or Oranges

Lets settle this once and for all, Apples or Oranges?

• 30 votes
  • 30 votes
Netochka 5 July 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

23 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Dark chocolate.

KKGator Level 9 July 28, 2018

I was just thinking to myself 'fuck the fruit! I'll take chocolate'. We should meet. I get no dates here so might as well make some new gfs. 😀

Orange juice is good with vodka.

Peaches.

I eat apples and drink oranges.

mt49er Level 7 July 28, 2018

same here!

Strawberries

@irascible With or without, doesn't matter.

I've never liked oranges because you have to peel them, I can never get all the pith (the white stuff) off and it tastes bad, pulp seems to always get stuck in my teeth.

Apples are much easer to eat

Apple donuts

Peaches! They're the pits.

godef Level 7 July 29, 2018

Oranges all day. I'm from Florida.

It’s a hard call.... It’s so seasonally and regionally dependent IMO.

Nothing is better than fresh Florida OJ.

And then a fresh Mid West apple is on an equal paying field.

It’s a hard decision for me. I’m missing both.

While I like both - I voted apples.

I like oranges MUCH better than apples but my tooth enamel can't handle citrus. So many more bad apples than bad oranges, too. It's hard to shop for apples & I'm usually disappointed. I'm a texture freak.

Carin Level 8 July 30, 2018

Depends on numerous variables.

I grew up in orange country and burned out on them as a teenager. Now I only drink OJ in a Tequila Sunrise!

BillF Level 7 July 29, 2018

Love..everyghing Apple..but I had some Poruguese Oranges...they were so good I'm speechless..

Yesterday I had one apple and about 4 little oranges.
I try to eat both every day....I love oranges because I can take them hiking with me and eat them warm...but, apples are the best but I have to eat them cold. I have no idea why...I just like them cold and crispy. Both totally rock....but in the end, I voted for oranges...but ONLY because I can eat 1/2 of one and the rest doesn't go brown if I save it for later. 🙂

Come and lie down on the couch @Netochka and tell me how much sleep you've been losing over this quandary.

Monthong durian! YAY!

Source:

Isn't this the smelly one ?

@Cast1es Yes. It smells like ambrosia once you eat it, though.

Why not both?

Leo716 Level 6 July 29, 2018

But but but... What about tomatoes and potatoes????

I like both. But my favorite is mangos.

Both!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:142327
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.