Agnostic.com

31 10

Any one found love here?

So I wonder, who is going to be the first couple to get engaged from Agnostic.com! Anyone dating that met here, yet or anyone getting hitched that met here? Curious. Has love been found on this site? I mean, it is supposedly a dating site. Do you think you Could meet your soulmate at a site like this one?

Sadoi 7 Jan 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments (26 - 31)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am still looking.. ....I don't know if I can love online.

i am open to many things in many settings. i try not to say "no" or "never" because you NEVER no/know! haha 😉

I'd be happy just to make a good friend, so keeping the goals modest. But for the "young ones" (spoken in an old dude voice) I wish them every success.

I am with you on this one. Same for me. I can always use more friends and I am pleased with what I have discovered around here thus far. 😉

Nothing with me, yet. Hoping, though......

I hear ya! Right now, im merely establishing friendships, myself. I have no expectations either way. If it happens, it happens. If it doesnt, it doesnt. No biggie! But at least I will have MORE friends, right? And who couldn't use more like minded buddies? Although I have met 2 rather interesting men here in only this short time. I find them both equally fascinating. 🙂

That's great, @Sadoi! Me and who else? LOL

@Charley43 hahahaha! ooh touche!! Good response there, sir! 😉 I shall add a point to your list now... adds one line for witty retort There!

It would be nice, but I think that before I suggest a relationship of that sort I'd like a number of good online interactions with someone and then I'd want more direct sorts of contact outside of the forum. That's mainly because as things stand, to have an in-person date would almost certainly involve some long-distance travel.

I've only been here a little while, and haven't had the depth of contact with anyone yet. I'm open to it, sure, and I see that there are a few connections like that which have been made.

If that doesn't happen, that's okay, because it's inherently pleasant to exchange thoughts with others with whom there is the non-religious angle on things in common.

Thank you for all the responses. With this data, I can safely say my crush(es) here aren't that far off the mark then. 😉

Sadoi Level 7 Jan 11, 2018

Humans can't feel love. They only look for like minded individuals. Sad really.

interesting theory...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14301
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.