Agnostic.com

4 3

Catch ya later.....

Sorry, not a question. I just wanted a title. 😉

(PS. @Admin, just as a suggestion, I think people might appreciate it if posts had titles too). 🙂

Anyway, as the heading suggests, I just want to say take care.

Going off here. No idea how long for. Maybe a month or so, maybe a year. I won't delete my account though, because I'm sure I'll be back at some point.

At any rate, it's certainly been a pleasure getting to know many of you. Those of you I've spoken to privately, or even on the phone, I'll now message privately with details so that we can stay in touch if you want.

I need to focus on me for awhile. Yeah I know, it's kinda selfish. But sometimes, I just need to compartmentalise.

This site is so addictive, I've been neglecting my own health to an extent. Irregular sleep patterns, too lazy to cook right.

It's been fine for awhile whilst on holidays, and I certainly don't regret being on here; not for an instant!

But in just a couple of months I turn 40. I am overweight, and need to get my fitness back!

School and work are about to start again for me as well, and in order for me to become the 6-9 month a year world traveler from 2019, I need to work my arse off this year.

So it is time to say goodbye for awhile.

Take care, be well, catch ya on the flipside. 😉

Kreig 7 Jan 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

All the best, Kreig! I haven't chatted with you but from your posts I can see you are a kind and caring person. Take care and hope to see you here again 🙂

BTW, 6-9 month a year world traveling sounds fantastic! Enjoy 🙂!

You better keep in touch! You know how I like to live vicariously

Have fun, study hard! Be well!

Well .... It's not that hard to understand where your comming from after seeing these pictures. I wish i would of kept all mine. See you later brother. Have fun.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14358
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.