Agnostic.com

41 4

What type of coffee is your favorite?

Coffee comes in many styles and flavors. It can be in pods or brewed in carafes. Sugar and/or cream can be added.

How do like your coffee?

MyLiege 7 Jan 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

41 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I like the one other people prepare for me. We now have a small coffee roasting operation in the back of the laundrymat. They make wonderful coffee drinks.

I loved this single origin coffee blue Nile ethiopian, medium roast.

can't find it anymore!

I like my coffee any way I can get it, lol.

The type with whiskey in it!

strong and black no sugar thanks

The old fashioned coffee brewer on the stove. None of this high tech coffee gadgetry for me. And Blue Mountain coffee.

I like the south Indian filter coffee like drip brew.

5 lb bags only way to go

I hope you keep, it in the freezer!

What type of coffee is my favorite?

Yes.

Seriously, at the moment it's Starbucks Mocha. Skinny. Hot. Grande. If I lived in Seattle, my answer would probably be very different.

Community Coffee, distributor based in Baton Rogue, Louisiana. Good tasting, stout coffee.

You'll have a hearty laugh. Choc' full o' nuts.

People don't believe me when I say it, but I like all coffee. Even hard to choke down army coffee is good. Anything to stave off the withdrawal symptoms, right? I used to be bad about it, but now I'm down to a cup or two a week. With cream, without cream, sugar, no sugar, I still appreciate the full gradient of flavors.

Hot. Strong. Sometimes with a bit of French Vanilla. Usually black. Cuban if possible.

Just about any coffee from Sumatra is amazing. Ethiopia Yirgecheffe is out of this world, it is rare, but well worth seeking. The best method is a nice light to medium roast brewed with a pourover. The tastes will just explode in your mouth and bring such happiness to you.

I love a dark or espresso roast, preferably smokey, fresh ground, and brewed in a French press. I am supposed to keep my caffeine low, so I brew decaf with a few espresso beans tossed in.

At work, I use a Senseo with commercial pods (a mix of decaff and espresso) as I do not have the time to grind and press.

Zster Level 8 Jan 11, 2018

A dark-roasted Guatemalan coffee, with a little bit of cream. I especially love it pressure brewed.

Darkroast and breakfast blend. Cheap coffee. I drink way to much.

Boycott Starbuck$ Owner Schultz sells stolen condo land in Palestine and rewards murderous IDF personnel with extra money

I seldom drink coffee but when I do I prefer Kenco Medium Roast with spoonful of Demerara Sugar, a capful of Jameson's Irish Whiskey and cold double cream poured slowly over the back of a dessert spoon that has been placed in the freezer for an hour....

Those bottled Starbucks Vanilla Frappuccino...
Mmmmmm ice cold liquid crack!

Mmmmmm

Our local grocery has some organic sumatra dark beans that we like. Grind and make coffee. I like a little milk in mine, wife likes it black. A morning ritual.

Espresso, but it has to be good - fruity with no bitterness. Difficult to find because it's difficult to make. But if needs be I'll drink almost anything for the caffeine..

The darker the better, straight black. IMO if you want to drink milk and sugar, drink milk and sugar - putting that stuff in coffee is an insult to Juan Valdez.

jeffy Level 7 Jan 11, 2018

I don't drink coffee, never have. I get my caffeine from Cokes.

caffeinated, preferably strong.

When I could drink coffee I drank "Chock full o' Nuts" black at home or whatever they used at work, but now I have to drink fake coffee, "teeccino" herbal coffee. It's not bad, but sometimes I brew a pot and forget to drink it; never did that with real coffee.

skado Level 9 Jan 11, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14370
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.