Agnostic.com

5 3

An older quick and dirty cartoon of mine.

Yahweh—desert god of war—loves all his creation...except for the ones he doesn't.

**Please feel free to post this comic or any of my others on your own page or profile. All I ask is you link back to my page where I publish these by using: @Pixelegion

-- Check me out elsewhere:
[danielpitner.com]
[facebook.com]
[pitnerd.deviantart.com]

pitnerd 4 Jan 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One of my favorites.

I "love" Gawd's reasoning for commanding his beloved Israelites to become murderous thugs and to thereby break one of his 10 Commandments. It is his jealousy against other gods. Head-scratcher. What's the threat, Gawd? How does your feeble humans' fantasy belief in other deities, NON-EXISTANT GODS, threaten you, oh almighty creator of All, to the point you find it necessary not only to destroy them, but also to make your chosen people do the dirty deed? How can anything possibly threaten YOU that much? Hmmm.....

godef Level 7 Jan 11, 2018

The ever powerful master of all-god.

Seems legit.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14407
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.