Agnostic.com

30 6

What do you do when you are bored?

I used to eat to excess or shop. Turning over a new leaf: can't and won't do them anymore. I know I was also doing these things because of stress, among other things. A friend jokingly said to me, "get a boyfriend, that'll relieve your stress!" Um, yeah. While that would be nice, if I was only looking for someone for that reason I'd be trading one addiction for another.

bleurowz 8 July 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments (26 - 30)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I rarely find the time to be bored. But when I do get extra time on my hands, I play Arsenal of Democracy or go out with my dog.

It always pays to have a good book or two on hand.

Yeah, I have been reading more.

Log on to agnostic.com

Study. Grab an online course and feed the brain 🤓

I keep finding projects to do around the house. I go through phases of non-stop energy (like painting the entire inside of my house) to being a total couch potato. But between work and home schooling my kid (and I really need to spend more time with my parents), I don't have a lot of time to be bored. I worry about the day my kid moves on (if he moves on) and I have too much time on my hands. I don't do well with time on my hands.

Hihi Level 6 July 31, 2018

Oh, and nap.

@Hihi Napping is good. I was never able to do that. Now I'm glad when I feel stressed I can lay down and rest

@bleurowz My ex always got mad when I napped. Now I nap to my heart's content.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:144755
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.