Agnostic.com

30 2

What is "the sixth sense" of yours?

If I meet a possible partner I can understand from the smallest gesture what is his interest in. If he smile and is very patient and kind for example I can feel if he is angry, try to lie, try to manipulate me, faking it, don't like me, etc.
The same I can "read" a person despite the distance. If someone send me a message (after 2, 3 messages) I can feel what happens in "the backstage", what are the feelings of the person concerning me.

Sensiwoman7 6 Aug 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments (26 - 30)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Probably a lot of people can do this but I can tell you exactly how a movies going to end, who the killer is etc etc within the first 15 min of a movie. Not amazing but my kids get so pissed off and before even seeing a movie with me will remind me to not spoil it for them. Lol.

Initial instinct about people and situations is usually spot on. What cocks it up is that I'll start to analyse it and then it's invariably a disaster

This is really weird and I know you probably won't believe this, but I have an interesting 6th sense. Too bad it only seems to work when playing Trivial Pursuit. I discovered it years and years ago playing with my mother and my sister and then used it to my major advantage during a bar tournament. If you turn the card over and read the answer while I'm thinking about it, if I don't know the answer it'll pop into my head when you read the card. My sister can do it too. Family rule; no reading the answer until after the other person gives an answer.

Do you really, or do you just think that you do?

I really do, but of course there is need a connection between me and another person can feel something like this.

I too can sum up people very easily - It hurts often that people are disappointing to me and i have few people whom I would open up to showing them my world which seems so different from theirs. so it seems like I am always playing an away match never on my own ground . I do have some spectacularly good relationships but they are few. on the whole I feel I am always the one giving out to others and I suppose its and easy way to live a life.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:145573
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.