Agnostic.com

60 4

People will respect you if you respect them? True or false?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

60 comments (51 - 60)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In person? Generally, not always. Online? Hahahahaha.

True as far as a non-interventionist policy but that can be subject to changing power relations.

I’d like to think civility precedes respect. If you always employ that, I should hope so.

I'd say it's about 50:50. Show people respect and if they do the same continue to do; if they don't, ignore them.

Jnei Level 8 Aug 2, 2018

False... As soon as you figure out that most humans are shit, you will come to the same conclusion.

I agree 100%. Furthermore, It is a general myth that humans are an intelligent life form. The average I.Q. of a human is only 100...stupid as a box of rocks. Aside from that they are self-serving opportunists that can and will exploit others at every opportunity. Most people are too stupid to see humankind for what it really is...quarrelsome, talking monkeys. Admittedly, there are a few exceptions.

False.

False

Respect, like most things, is relative.

False

GwenC Level 7 Aug 2, 2018

Generally true, but it depends on your character and how you come across them in communicating with them.

Lee E Scott cool & opened minded people at [agnostic.com]

Psychopaths will despise you.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:145852
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.