Agnostic.com

21 2

If it were offered, all expenses paid, would you travel in space?

It might take many many years before the availability for the public to “space” travel. If that ever happens, how willing would you be to go, and how far?

MyLiege 7 Jan 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

21 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nope. I have no desire to leave Earth.

Yes. At my age, I'll have to settle for a trip to Antarctica. About as close to another planet as I'll ever get (unless, of course, I'm abducted by aliens).

Sign me up!

A life-compatible planet near the center of the galaxy. Can you imagine the nighttime sky?!

Depends. Is there a return flight involved? 🙂

Yes I would go in a heartbeat.

Perhaps as a day trip, but nothing too long. Space travel has a lot ot negative health consequences.

depends on where we're going

godef Level 7 Jan 12, 2018

My mum said that if my dad was in time I could have been shot into space

Fun question. I checked out the comments because I was curious to see if anyone would say no. Must be the traveler in me but once again reminds me of all the different perspectives out there. It takes years to get any place good so that would be a drawback but yes please sign me up. Jupiter has my interest.

lerlo Level 8 Jan 12, 2018

Yep. Why not? How many people get to see the earth from space - it would be great to circle above and see this great disc that is earth!

Oh hells yeah

No-too many unknowns. Afraid leaving too much behind. May not make it back.

Why? Just to say I've done it?

Nope.

Millionaires are buying tickets for years now and SPACEx is perfecting reusable rockets Russians might sell you a ticket

Hell yeah!

You bet. My dream is to visit Kapteyn's Star b, only 14 LY out. A very special little tiny solar system in our back yard.

In a heartbeat!

BillF Level 7 Mar 27, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14601
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.