Agnostic.com

14 2

What Type Of Diet Do You Personally, Or Your Family Practice?

So many of us are cautious what we put into our bodys these days due to additive concerns.

Please describe your routine Diet.

• 2 votes
  • 7 votes
  • 27 votes
  • 8 votes
twshield 8 Jan 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I checked the "normal" one, but really my diet is weird because I have more than a dozen food intolerances. I can't have a regular diet. But it's not by choice.

High protein, moderate carb, moderate fat. I'm a lifter after all! 🙂 Just about to start a low carb diet for the next 5-6 wks. Try to get rid of a little more fat.

Low fat, low salt, low carb

With the exception of eggs from my happy, healthy , never-to-be-eaten chickens, I am vegan.

Due to allergies and gout, I'm a pescetarian. I can eat fish 1 / week, eggs 2-4 / week and low/no fat dairy as much as I want. If I start to hurt worse I stop eating fish and eggs for weeks or months at a time.

I also try to eat what I love, I don't want it to disagree with me!

Gluten-free, dairy-free vegetarian. No alcohol. Next to no sugar. Very little processed food. Don't eat out much. Not by design--by necessity. Chipotle is my saving grace. But Im not missing out. Kind of over food cravings, and I like it that way. Fully 50% of my diet is lentils and brown rice. Sounds boring but not a big deal once you get used to it.

While not a vegetarian, I eat lots of fruits and vegetables, very few starches and high carb foods, no sweets (other than fruit)and both animal and vegetarian protein.

I am a vegetairan, except for seafood

Vegetarian but eat fish = pescetarian

I'm a pescetarian. 😉

I eat as healthy as I can manage. Diabetes runs rampant in my family and my triGs run sky high (3000+, when normal is below 200), so my doc recently had me restrict carbs. That's made a tremendous difference! I make many of my own meals from scratch, focusing largely on lean protein, veggies, some fruit, nuts/seeds, and whole grain limited carbs.

Zster Level 8 Jan 12, 2018

Wow twshield! Very nicely done!

Anything I want, and nothing that I don't.

me too

Mostly fresh unprocessed food, lots of fish and occasionally meat. Plenty of fresh bread.

And cake. You can't live without cake. It's the law!

Got in the habit of eating egg (scrambled or over easy) sandwiches for dinner with a pb&j half or whole sandwich. Cut portions back, eliminated soda, add to it divorce and lost 40 lbs, maintain weight with above diet... 160-165lbs

@twshield far easier to limit calorie intake than run yourself ragged trying to burn them off!

@twshield oh yeah, pretty much cut out red meat and sweets too

Gluten free carnivore with lots of vegies and apples for fruit.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14644
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.