Agnostic.com

41 4

Do you like to dominate your partner or to be dominated?

I like to be dominated but sometimes to dominate my partner ( when I have the one) and I mean all areas.

Sensiwoman7 6 Aug 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

41 comments (26 - 41)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Neither or both? I most enjoy a fairly equaly partnership. Sometimes I can lead, other times he can. It's fun to mix it up and keep things fresh. (:

Zster Level 8 Aug 6, 2018

I'm dominant with my girlfriend and she is submissive with me but she gets very dominant with other women when we share! 🙂

I couldn't share my partner with other woman, but that's interesting! Tell me, could you share your partner with other man?

I hear that frequently. Don’t think I could dominate another woman....I’m subby regardless of who

@Sensiwoman7 the same conditions apply, if we both like the other person then sure, but so far she hasn't expressed any desire to do so and enjoys the variety provided with another woman!

@Sensiwoman7, @Marcie1974 you are what you are! You should never force yourself to comply to someone else's norms!

All you have to do is read my bio to know how I feel about that one

Neither. I seek a relationship of caring and charing.

Each gives 100%.........unless having some quality sex fantasies, no thank you!

I don't like either. As far as I am concerned, relationship is about sharing, and this can't happen with one of the two partners dominating the other

For some people in the lifestyle it is only a D/s partnership, sex doesn't always have to be involved. If that is the only dynamic of th partnership equality isn't always a part of it, but, that doesn't mean respect isn't involved. A good Dom/Domme knows that sub is always in control.

As a Marine and as someone that is always in charge, I've always been the dominant one. I would kill to be a sub for once! But I don't know if it's because I'm 6'5", Type A personality, or the Marine in me, but I've never found anyone willing to try. She's out there somewhere!!!

Neither!!

Carin Level 8 Aug 14, 2018

Its cute when its a lil play back n forth, esp when roleplay is involved.

Women tend to love me to dominate them just because I'm a huge guy.

How nosey does someone have to be to ask that? ?

Seriously, what happens with partners stays with partners. That's why God invented ball gags!

I'm not nosey at all. It's your choice only if you answer or stay silent.

God?

@Moondrop If God had stuck to making sex toys, he'd be a lot more believable...?

@Sensiwoman7 You're asking a bunch of strangers about their sexual preferences? That's being nosey! ?

@DiogenesUK I think a relationship means much more than simply sex. I mentioned in my post that I mean all areas. If you're thinking of sex only I'm not guilty.

@Sensiwoman7 Hah! Well played!

Though if I am mistaken, it seems to be an error I share with many other replies here... ?

@DiogenesUK you're right! I think it's important to have many questions but more important it's to find out the answers. So, the key is to you, I just asked a question 😉

Whichever...need a bit of everything to make things really good in the bedroom so back and forth is good and both partners feel empowered to initiate.
Also the rest is just a partnership where you need to figure it out

In my mind I do both ?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:149112
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.