Agnostic.com

33 5

Do you laugh out loud when you're alone?

Ok that sounds weird! But anyway, do you laugh out loud when you watch or read something funny when you're alone. I hardly ever laugh out loud.

Josephine 7 Aug 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

33 comments (26 - 33)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have learned this is an important release.

Just as i cry deeply only when alone.

You bet, I also talk and respond to myself (or the cats, or chickens).
And ... I often make faces in the mirror !

Frequently. And loudly.

Yes, oh yes! I do this without realising it, but I once was reading a very funny book when I was on the train from Edinburgh to London. I was so engrossed in it that I was oblivious to the other people in the compartment. I gave out this huge belly-laugh and realised that all the other five or six people were staring at me in astonishment! By the way, the book was “Wilt” by Tom Sharpe and I can recommend it for a tears running down the cheeks experience!!

Not very often because I can see the punchline coming from a mile away, but every once in a while I'm caught off guard and I let out a loud laugh that surprises me, often reading something on this site

I have laughed at myself sort of HaHa not really out loud...same with jokes .

Do I? Ha!

No, not really, though on rare occasions I'm struck by something rather funny and will have a good chuckle. But I don't have hearty laughs like I did in my youth, generally speaking.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:149431
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.