Agnostic.com

14 4

What do you love about yourself?

We’re so quick to find our faults, but what do you like or love about yourself? For me I’ll say my “free spirit” because it took me a long time to love myself and feel this free.

BohoHeathen 8 Aug 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That I have survived 47 years in human form without detection.

My cojoined twin.

Yep...I'm with charlotte62 😀

I love that I didn’t like my life as a mortgage broker or my ex wives boyfriend so I quit my job, stopped getting haircuts, got a tattoo, a divorce and took a sales job in a music store. Since then I’ve had some very nice woman in my life and I put out two albums with my band... I also took controll of my health and became vegan and took meditation classes, both things that are a big part of my life... I have great kids🙂 Two happy houses is better than one miserable one.

My creativity. Letting my freak flag fly.

I make myself laugh.

The thing I love the most about myself is that I do not love anything the most about myself

My ability to remain content. My willingness to learn and to help others. And my vast knowledge of useless fun pop culture trivia. I also love the fact that most domesticated animals seem drawn to me... even the ones that "don't like men"

That in spite of my past disappointments, I am still willing to try again in various pursuits... Also, I'm a really good dancer. And I'm a considerate gifter.

I acknowledge my faults and try to make improvements.

I am an honest person.

My dichotomies & anachronisms. I’ve felt like an old man since I was a teen, always been described as an “old soul” for lack of a more realistic term. I’m younger now. I get along better with most peoples’ parents than my own generation. I embrace technology and bushcraft alike. I can work a farm or fix a computer. Equally at home in a pig sty or an ivory tower. I’m highly adaptable but I don’t get swayed easily by society and the current paradigm. I’m a classic. 🙂

I miss young me. Ambitious, in shape, invent by life. I managed it all ok, launched two children successfully and am financially secure enough. I just miss the energy level.

Everything, good and bad!!!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:154446
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.