Agnostic.com

13 5

LINK 'In God We Trust' now must be displayed in all Florida schools - wptv.com

First Alabama now Florida is blurring the line of church and state. Public schools should not have this sign in their schools. We've already got monuments of the Ten Commandments in front of courthouses. Where does this end?

Iamnissa 5 Aug 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Same here in Tennessee. Would like to see how much that trust helps these kids out when they can't get a job b/c the education they received was crap compared to the EU or Asia....or when they are bullied at school...or when they are killed b/c another school attack claims more lives. But hey, we got a F-ing plaque that says we trust god to make everything a-ok, just keep drinking the kool-aid.

I've never worked out what God is trusted it to do? Can anyone enlighten me?

Good point.

Do you think Florida will adopt my design?

Absolutely disagree with In God We Trust.

That’s horrible!

I am for Odin!

Skeletor (Rick Scott) is another corrupt piece of trash.
He's been playing the religutards all along.
The FFRF are going to make mincemeat out of this bullshit.
I really need to write them a bigger check this month.

I think we should remove in God we trust completely. What was wrong with E pluribus Unum? That motto describes this country better than a trust in some God. All because we had to make ourselves different from the godless communists. This religious attack on government is getting out of hand.

RESIST

Which one? My vote goes to Zeus.

Religious nutcases are doing everything in their power to alienate young people.

Florida is eff'ed up in myriad ways.

Fuck Florida and fuck Alabama too.

Love from New York.

I'm originally from Hollis, Queens so living here continues to be a culture shock almost 30 years later.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:154757
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.