Agnostic.com

22 2

Who do you look like?

I'm the image of my dad except for the ears, he looks like a car with the front doors open ?. Back home he's called the red lad and I'm the red lads daughter! ? Who do you look like or have you ever been mistaken for someone else?

Josephine 7 Aug 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

22 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

An old lady

Oh, granny! My answer to 'What are you going as this Halloween'? is; an old white man.

Growing up everyone always said I look like my Dad. When I went to my parents’ 50th anniversary party, everyone (who didn’t know who I was) was surprised I’m my parents’ daughter. They said I look nothing like my parents or my brothers. I guess I look like nobody but myself.

It's a good look.You should keep it.

@Sticks48 You don’t think I need a cheek lift, nose job, lip injection?

@graceylou. I think you have the most lovely face.

@Sticks48 Thanks. But I’m just an ordinary human.

@graceylou Maybe, maybe not, but there is nothing ordinary about your face.

@Sticks48 If you say so ?

@graceylou l say so. ☺

Look like nobody ?

@Akfishlady Nice !! I will always take the win ??? ....and now, back to sleep ???

Brad Pitt .

I've never been told I looked like anyone else. I'm apparently a member of a species consisting entirely of, erm, me.

Every.single.day. someone tells me I look like Meryl Streep.
But 2 days ago, a guy said you look like Jeannie !
I Dream of Jeannie?&#!??
Barbara Eden ?#$!;:?!?
What a compliment.!
I hugged him.

I have always been a dead ringer for Linda Blair, the in famous actress in The original Exorcist movie.

Can you do that thing with your head? I would really like to see that.

@Sticks48 when I'm really really really angry? I can!

Bette Davis.

My friend's mother was convinced I was some mass murderer. He shot himself. She was rather unnerved when I came to call on my friend the following day.

Somewhere between my father..Nicolas Cage..and Jeff Goldbloom..apparantly..but I don't get it..

@Josephine

Oh..lol..I forgot that..Yes..Michael Keating..I get that sometimes too..
I actually met him in a hotel in Kenmare..he was very nice and polite..it was weird because I was aware of some similarity..but I am taller....

@Josephine ??? now I'm angry...

I wouldn't want to insult anyone with that comparison.

JimG Level 8 Aug 14, 2018

Representative of both parents, so far, so good 🙂

Younger days was told several times I ‘looked like jesus,’ must have been the head band 😀 Was once mistaken for a congressman ..who at the time reminded me of ‘John-boy Walton.’ Last, and my favorite, Dana Carvey, fairly often… we’re about the same age, too ~

Varn Level 8 Aug 14, 2018

You tell me!

The older I get, the more I look like my dad, hairline to my feet.

Actually, on second thought, I think I'm like a cross between a billiard ball and Dumbo.

I think I look like my father too. Our faces are shaped the same

My mom

My father's father was the only family member with red hair and a red beard and blue eyes. That's me, too, except for the beard. But I look like my mother, I think, and like every young man's dream. This I was assured of since I was fourteen. Looking back, I somehow doubt that, but it stroked my ego for a few years.

a witch!?Crone?

I used to work as an "Extra" in movies and TV shows. Once I was to play in the background as FBI, wering a suit and sunglasses with my hair combed back Evidently, I have similar facial bone structure to Hugo Weaving, as people making references to "The Matrix" series all day long to me as if I were Mr. Smith. I've never met Hugo Weaving, but many suggested that I should trey to become his stand in. However, I have more hair, and my hair color is darker... and I look younger.

I think I most closely resemble my father though.

Back when I went otu to the gay clubs, a few guys said I looked like Tom Cruise. I translated that to mean they wanted to sleep with me.

When younger, Julio Iglesias. I've been mistaken for him. Once a crowd of 15-20 girls and women gathered outside a restaurant in Mexico where I was eating, viewable from a window.

Eddie Izzard... all the time 😟

Like I've said before, in 2009, people at Churchill Downs mistook me for a Jackie Kennedy look alike when I was working as an extra on the Secretariat movie.

People started yelling and rushing me, ignoring my protests. I finally gave up and let them pose around me for selfies, realizing that all they wanted was Facebook bragging rights, so it didn't matter.

In 2002 I designed and made a J-lo inspired ballroom dance outfit on a dare, but when I wore it to a dance in Lexington, KY, some women in the ladies restroom caught sight of me and began yelling that I was an incognito celebrity so a mob of people rushed me.
It was scary.

Again, they paid no attention to my protests, so I gave up and signed autographs so they'd let me go.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:154774
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.