Agnostic.com

22 3

What's your favorite flower ?

Wildgreens 8 Jan 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

22 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have a lot of favorite flowers. But the one that makes the biggest mark on me is the daffodil! That is because when I lived in Illinois, the daffodil was the very first flower to grow and bloom, very early in spring or even very late in winter. Where I lived and worked at the time, you were able to order a bouquet of daffodils as soon as they were ready. It was always the first sign of spring. We would get a bunch of cut daffodils that had not bloomed yet. All you had to do is put them in water and in a day or two you had a full bloom of half a dozen daffodils, which in my opinion are not only one of the most beautiful flowers, but one of the most fragrant. It always lifted everyone's spirits knowing that spring is just around the corner. I absolutely love daffodils!

I like that one too..

Black Roses

I love peonies. They 're so old fashioned, they smell so good, and they are beautiful for such a short time.

So far I'm going with lavender, but we'll see how my flowers bloom in the spring in my new flower garden

So far I'm going with lavender, but we'll see how my flowers bloom in the spring in my new flower garden

Bird of Paradise

Copycat! Nyah nyah!

@HeyHiHullo Yeah. Saw that after I posted. I really need to scroll through the comments before I post. LOL

Bird of Paradise

Example:

@HeyHiHullo So pretty!

Day lilies. Not only do they look nice, they are delicious, especially the dark purple ones.

The one that remains on the plant.

The daffodil is the official flower of Wales ..... I have some blooming in my front yard.

I composed a piece about Daffidil’s that was used in a dance concert here in Nashville. It was just an incredible experience. The dancer really got the Daffidil.

Purple cone flower. Texas native wildflower.

globe artichoke if you let it flower. it turns into this blue colour in flower that bees love so much they actually seem to get kind of drunk on the nectar. you can actually touch them and they buzz differently like there stoned and sometimes stay overnight.

Wisteria, then Lilac, Honeysuckle, and Rose. Fragrance drives the selection primarily, though Wisteria draped all over can be striking to look at, too.

Zster Level 8 Jan 16, 2018

Anything wild and colourful.

Wisteria followed by iris and poppy, and for non cultivated, lady's slippers

Yellow and black roses!
Black orchids!
Blue bonnets!
Golden poppy!
Afghan poppy!

Red roses

I never even thought about that before, so I forced myself to but couldn't hone in on a single one. I like several it turns out.

The Callalily

I never even thought about that before, so I forced myself to but couldn't hone in on a single one. I like several it turns out.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15544
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.