Agnostic.com

35 8

Tell me something random about you...

When I was 10, my family went on vacation to Philly. We toured historic sites and when I thought nobody was looking, I touched THE Liberty Bell. I was filled with excitement about touching a part of history.

Tell me something random about you....

MyLiege 7 Jan 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

35 comments (26 - 35)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I' am too trusting, But damn it I care for my fellow man and refuse to believe people in general are crooked and evil.

I felt the same excitement when I touched the great pyramid at Giza.

Bucket list!

@MyLiege when you do manage to go absolutely do not miss the light show at the Spinx. And I hate to say, but as touristy as this sounds, Do Buy (not Dubai) the book they offer as a souvenir. You will be very glad that you did.

I love Disney music...

Me too... 😉

I once lit the trash can on fire by accident in middle school and tried my best to put it out. I eventually did and blamed it on my dad since he smokes. He probably knew the truth. I was trying to burn a piece of paper for this project I had to do in history or English class and to make it look old I burnt it. When it caught on fire I put it under the water in the sink and I thought I got all the edges but apparently not because when I went to throw it in the trash it caught fire. I don't know how I didn't realize it before I did it. Probably because I was panicked because there was fire!!! Lmao

Laughing now but not then! Yikes!

@MyLiege EXACTLY! I said, never again!

Hmmmm......I got skin problems that I'll never get rid of because it's genetic and I was born with it.

I once flew from San Francisco to Sydney to do a one hour presentation.

I once stood about 15 feet from Rastafarai - Emperor Haile Selassie.

I'm good at photography.

That response will only warrant evidence. 😉

Look at my profile. I enjoy taking selfies. My flower pics aren't on my phone rn. They're on a thumb drive.

Teenagers are stupid. I did the same, only incidentally though. It was exciting and cold outside. It helps to grow up and make your own decisions. When I read this from my present age (66) these are stupid things in many ways, like safety, lack of sleep draining your attention on school, etc., etc. On the other hand, teenagers that survive these kind of periods become better people as they make decisions realizing the possible consequences. But sometimes not 🙂.

Gert Level 7 Jan 16, 2018

I once refused a Lord entry to a gig I was working security at. He even said 'Dont you know who I am?'

@JimmyM good for you! I once did security for the headquarters of the Empire State Games and refused entrance to the CEO of the games. I told him, no badge, no entry. LOL

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15621
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.