Agnostic.com

15 6

My dog says that humans are crazy! Is she right or just barking up the wrong tree?

atheist 8 Oct 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Dogs would know they see us do weird shit all the time

She's got me treed.

Have to agree with her

Of course you realize we are all crazy on various levels. Also the level varies by whomever is considering your craziness. Some may think your actions or responses are quite normal, while others think you are totally off the wall. Looking at both sides I would assume you are a little crazy by you declaring you are conversing with your dog. <"/

Since it's a dog I'd like to say, "Bitches be crazy," but as a human... we all be crazy.

I know our cats think we are very strange.

I think your "dog" is right in tha6t everyone is a little bit crazy... However some people seem to make it their full time occupation. However, I think a lot of those persons are more ignorant than they are crazy (like Trump voters). Some minds are naturally logical, while others need to have their minds trained to think in a logical manner (learning critical thinking skills), and the scale where people fall is pretty relative.

For those of us who were raised in a religious household we are at a disadvantage because we were taught NOT to think logically. That often takes a great deal of effort to overcome.

Our Nora Mae think's we're nuts. Every day we dump perfectly good food in a bag and throw the bag in the hole in the hallway wall, then on our walk she's not allowed to hunt the squirrels.

Just for the record, :You're crazy" in Canine is: single thigh-tag, standing facing away from you, then looking back over shoulder. After that, she's done her job and we can keep going.

Dogs came down here from that very bright star Canis Major and they're just waiting for the command from their leader, the powerful Greater Dane, to interchange the first and last letters of their name. And she maybe right to say that humans are crazy - I in particular.

Aw! that's a lie! don't spoil my day

My dog assures me I'm sane. so I'm all good.

Must be a well-trained dog! LOL

I don't know if I am prepared to take your dog's opinion he my be bias toward the hand that feeds him.

"If we weren't all crazy we would all go insane"-Jimmy Buffet

You may be right - I think I'm crazy. Let's drink to that!

It is not normal for a dog to bite into the subject of psychology perhaps the world has been treating her/him a little ruff.

Of course she thinks we are crazy. None of us will smell butts, chase squirrels, or eat garbage. Well, most of us do not do those things.

Bored much?

DeiP Level 5 Oct 16, 2017

And talking to you?... Maybe it's god?!

Yes, all humans are crazy and she is totally correct

We call them pets. They maybe calling us pests.

sounds like ur the crazy one

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:1568
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.